Saturday, November 05, 2011

{9 Months}

It's 4:20 am.
It's not unusual for me to be awake at this time.
It's more unusual if I AM sleeping through this hour.

But tonight I am having contractions like crazy. Enough to get me out of bed and find a different spot to suffer through ;)

I am officially out of the 'no baby' yet zone.
I have hit 9 months and the baby has nothing but green lights to come when she wants to come. I want her to come. And soon. I am to that point.
But I will keep her in there cooking as long as she needs to be in there. Just not too much longer :)


Dr's appointment this last week, looked good. I am moving along and getting ready. YAY!
Here I am 9 months-



Probably the last preggo shot I will take. I am feeling like a beached whale more and more each day.
The lack of shirts that officially fit vs. the shirts that fit the week before doesn't help.

Okay, enough rambling. I have gotten my mind off the contractions for a few minutes at least.....

No comments: