Saturday, October 08, 2011

{8 Months}

Ah! Another month down! One more month to go then if I go into labor there's no stopping this little one from coming!
Yahoo!

Not much has changed in the last month. Still the same aches and pains, but the uncomfortable restless nights and the braxton hicks are starting to pick up. I know it's part of the process, but I don't have to like it. :)
I made Troy take me on a date last night to the temple and then dinner. I had contractions like crazy when I would stand up, but it was worth one last temple trip for a while ;)

A few days back the kids and I stopped into D.I. because all of my usual t-shirts I wear to bed were getting WAY too small. The shirts in the women's department just didn't strike my fancy so we wandered over to the mens department. There I found plenty of shirts to get me through the next few weeks.
Now every time I am wearing one of my t-shirts Taylor is constantly asking me is I am wearing a boy shirt. Even when I explain to her that the Women's CSI volleyball camp shirt is NOT a men's shirt she still insists I am wearing a boy shirt. Or the shirt that says DANCE on it.
When that little girl gets something in her head it is so dang hard to get it out!

Both kids are getting super excited for this little one to come, but their comments on how huge my belly is getting always stings just a little :)

No comments: