Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dance Recital 2011

We officially have 2 years of dance under our belts. And from the looks of it, we will be having many more years to come.

Taylor just loves dance. She loves the friends in her class, loves all the fun costumes and during recital time: the make up! She is such a girl!

After making her play fall soccer last year, I asked if she wanted to play spring soccer and with a quick reply: "No, you have to run too much." (She must not be mine! LOL)
I told her tonight she had tee ball practice and she started crying. Not a good sign.
If I mention anything dance, she never thinks twice. She is not nervous on stage, she just gets up there and does her thing.

I think she is our dancer. Not our sportster.

This years theme was "Barn yard Boogie"


I thought their costumes were super cute. Taylor wasn't a huge fan of the bow on the bum, but left it alone after the first complaint about it.....



She does two dances. One ballet and one tap. The video is of her tap dance. I only brought the 7d, so we took pictures of ballet and recorded the tap.


This isn't the best picture, but it's the best we have of the stage props. I thought they did a great job on them.



Taylor is the 4th from the right.....fyi.

3 comments:

Erin L said...

This is the first time I've missed dance. I wish Ana was there too!!!! (Though I don't think Ana misses it. And she CAN"T WAIT to start soccer in the fall.)

Lindsay said...

So adorable! I just love Taylor's costume! She did such a great job!

Melissa said...

Yeah Taylor! Good job!