Wednesday, December 30, 2009

All Packed Up


Troy and I's gift to each other this year for Christmas, is to take a much needed vacation.....Just the two of us.

We have the tickets and hotel lined up, so February 7, look out Mexico! ;)

My Brother and Sister-in-law nicely agreed to take our kids for the week (Thanks!). After I got off the phone with them, I told Taylor that she gets to spend a whole week with them. She was so excited she started packing that night.

She kept asking me if she could bring all these different things. I kept telling her it's going to be awhile until it's time but she insisted on packing up.

At one point she had her and Parker's little minkee pillows, both their blankets, Parker's pacifier and two sippy cups all shoved into the corner. Along with bags shoved with toys. She started screaming when I took Parker's stuff out so he could go to bed.

I don't think she will miss Mom as much as Mom is going to miss her.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How cute!