Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hop Skip & a Jump

Lately, Taylor has been obsessed with hopping/skipping/jumping wherever she goes (whatever you individually want to call it).

Melissa took her one day to the park and she would skip from one toy to the next.
Instead of walking normally down the halls at church she insists on skipping.

As you can tell from the video, Troy doesn't help 'discourage' the action! I think it's pretty hilarious too! :)



P.S. Gotta love a house that makes a big loop so you can watch your children and their Dad run circles after each other!

5 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

Oh that was so CUTE! Troy is a way cute daddy! How fun for Taylor...it won't be long and Parker will be skipping/hopping right there along side Taylor :0).

Emilyjo said...

That was so fun to see that side of Troy. How fun!

gizcallyomom said...

I love how her and her dad have so much fun together. Hearing your cute little laugh in the back ground was so cute too! P.S. I think Samatha Who? is such a cute show!.

SAYDA said...

Your little girl is so adorable. I must say your husband is so cute. Sayda

Robnz Fam said...

I left you a comment on my blog...on my post :0).

Hey, and yes I would take that date back! OK, not necessarily the date, but the manner in how I did it! I would of told him AFTER our date we were on. Rude. I know. Sorry! It was when we first started dating...NINE years ago!! Oh dear. This morning Seth asked, "Hey babe, are we getting old?" It was pretty funny. I think that we are...but at least we can grow old while having fun like were young! (did that rhyme?) Anyway, take this clip of Troy for example..he is still livin' it up!

Hey, when are you coming our way??