Saturday, February 02, 2008

Taking the Challenge

I read about this site on one of the blogs I read and decided that I will take the challenge.

http://www.hinckleychallenge.com

It starts in two days and it challenges you to read the Book Of Mormon in 97 days. When I was pregnant with Taylor I took the challenge to read it by the end of the year and I did so (finished New Year's Eve, but I finished it!) The timing is actually perfect, it will be right before I have this baby!

Instead of counting down the days until I have the baby, it will help me focus more on the countdown to finish reading!

Good luck to those that take up the challenge too!

1 comment:

Emilyjo said...

What a great idea. I took the challenge last time and loved it. But it has been a while since I have read consistently! I think I'll take the challenge to. Them we can check on each other and make sure we are staying on track! I don't know why I feel it is so hard to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days, when I read novels with that many pages in about a week or two! I think I really need this. Thanks for the challenge!