Sunday, February 03, 2008

Snow Day


Since getting married when I would hear it is a Snow day, it never really applied to me.
In the past few weeks the schools around here have had a few...but no affect to me.

But today, it affected me (Troy and Taylor too!)
We got a phone call at 7am saying that church was canceled! My back killed me all night long, so I was (sadly) a little relieved that I didn't have to suffer through the 3 hours of church.

We have only had church canceled 3 or 4 times and have been sent home about the same # of times, so it is still strange to me. Growing up I literally crossed the street to go to church, therefore never recall church being canceled!

Living out in the country do have some perks! :)

1 comment:

Robnz Fam said...

Church cancelled?! I really have never, ever heard of that! Boy, that snow must be SO bad in Idaho. Provo is not bad at all, but I hear it is so bad in Logan, Brigham City, Idaho...crazy! I wish I could be there to see it. Take some pics out your window :0).

Thanks for your comment on my blog...I'll be looking forward to your email!