Monday, February 04, 2008

A tag about me...

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions for themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: I was in 9th grade and 15 years old, and like Emily, was taking drivers ed (driving Mr. Craythorn crazy with our driving and constant laughter! Those were good times Em!)

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:

1. Laundry (Mostly our bedspread)
2. Clean bathrooms
3. Clean floors
4. Go through cupboard in bathroom (it's getting a little too full!)
5. Fix mine and Taylor's bedspreads (They are 'patchwork' style and some parts have come unsewn)

5 Things I Would Do If I Were Suddenly Made A Billionaire:

1. Pay off our house, sell it and build a new one
2. Pay off any 'debt' we have
3. Buy a new SUV
4. Buy Troy a pivot :)
5. Invest/save for kids


3 Of My Bad Habits:

1. Putting away the pan(s) after they have been washed (I usually wash and leave them in the sink to dry)
2. Getting annoyed too easy
3. Shopping on E-bay!

5 Places I Have Lived:

1. Parents house in Burley
2. My brother's house, then in West Jordan, for 2 weeks until I broke my fingers and had to move home to have surgery!
3. Logan, UT
4. A nice ghetto white trash apartment in Burley after Logan
5. Rupert! :)

5 Jobs I Have Had:

1. Clean my Dad's office
2. Wal-mart (cashier, CSM then Accounting office)
3. Mommy!
4. CFO for W.Inc (farm name)
5.

5 Things Most People Don't Know About Me:

1. I use to bite ALOT when I was younger (I would chase my sister around the house with my mouth WIDE OPEN trying to bite her!)
2. Back in the day when I was upset and started crying my eyes would get red rings around them and I would start to hyper ventilate! (I only get the red eyes now)
3. I held the record for vertical jump in weights class (not for long though)
4. I hate my butt :)
5. I hate ALL bugs! Therefore, am not a huge fan of 'roughing' it camping style.

I tag: Melissa, Jenni, Ace

1 comment:

Robnz Fam said...

You couldn't of made me laugh harder. I can TOTALLY picture you running around the house, chasing Melissa, trying to take a bite out of her. Oh man...I'm still laughing.