Friday, August 17, 2007

Lunch Guests

After Taylor was through eating breakfast she ran into the living room and grabbed her pal, Ms. Giraffe. It was now her turn to eat so she threw her up on the high chair. I moved her back into the living room after I had cleaned/replaced the tray.

After cleaning the bathroom, I walked into the kitchen and found Ms. Giraffe was placed back onto the high chair and there she remained. She was invited to eat lunch.


It was now time to clean my kitchen floors, as I was sweeping the floor around the high chair I noticed Ms. Makenna (Cabbage Patch adaption agency named her LOL) aka "babee" sitting on the chair. I smiled.



Then as I was getting behind the chairs close to the wall I noticed this peeking out from one of the chairs....


Mrs. Troll was also invited.


This made me laugh and grab the camera.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How adorable is that!

Emilyjo said...

That's so cute. Little girls are so funny. It was fun to see you on Thursday. We need to get together again soon.

Robnz Fam said...

Oh my, that is so cute. I LOVE the innocence of little children...they are such special little people!!