Saturday, June 02, 2007

Swimmin'

Yesterday my Mom, sister and I went swimming at Nat-Soo-Pah. In addition to Taylor and my sisters 3 boys we brought my brothers 3 (of 4) girls. Talk about a handful of kids to watch for 3 adults! Taylor loves taking baths and playing in water in general (she loved swimming last summer as well) so I thought she would love it again this year. I was wrong! She pretty much cried the whole time! The only time she was happy is when I finally took her out of the pool and she was wrapped in a towel sitting on my lap. It's not like she was cold...the pool is heated! My mom finally took over and she played happily on her lap while I went up and down the slide with the other kids.

These are before/After of our "swimming fun." No during, all they would be is Taylor crying so I didn't even bother! :)

It didn't help she was wide awake at 5:30, refused to take a nap until the drive up and was only running on fumes. She slept for about 20 minutes of the drive home then it was shower time and to a reception we go. It was one of my friends from high school and he happen to marry into Troy's family so it was fun to go and see some family and lots of my old high school friends. Taylor was pretty much happy for the first part, but the last 30-45 minutes she was awful! She never stood still and didn't want to be held so it was more tears galore!

No comments: