Wednesday, June 13, 2007

"Look what Taylor figured out!"

Yesterday morning, Taylor woke up soaked (diaper leak...but the first since I started using Overnight Huggies!) so Troy just let her run around in her diaper until after breakfast. I ran downstairs to grab a gallon of milk and my cake storage Tupperware. Right before I left, Taylor was wearing her bath towel and carrying around one of Troy's shoes.



I was not down there more than 20 seconds and when I returned Taylor was running around in the nude! Just great! I was hoping to avoid the diaper removal stage! :) I put her diaper back on and she automatically took it off, so I went and got a onesie-she was not happy!

I also got some pictures of her and how happy and proud she was for taking off her diaper, but even with it properly edited I just couldn't get myself to post it for who knows to see!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Uh oh.. it's starting! I totally use the overnight Huggies for Kate.. they are miracles! Good luck with the whole diaper removal. DON'T LET HER NAP IN JUST A DIAPER! Otherwise you might have a "crappy" experience like I did!