Monday, April 30, 2007

Funny Backyardigans


Taylor's all time favorite cartoon to watch is the Backyardigans. I have our TiVo set for a season pass so we always have some to watch! I love TiVo...anyway, since she has fell in love with this show it is so nice to turn it on while I hop in the shower or finish getting ready (or even need to get some bows made!). I must admit that the show is pretty entertaining. I sometimes find myself entertained by it! :) I think she likes all the singing and dancing they do! It doesn't help that she has two of the five character toys to play with and have sing to her all the time! Pablo is her favorite!
Well, it started yesterday morning when I had a few odds and ends to finish up for my sharing time (glad it's over!) she was ready for church and not wanting her to get dirty I turned it on for her. About half way into the show she just started busting up laughing! I was at the kitchen table so I peeked into the living room and she was just sitting there watching t.v. She laughs some more and this brought Troy out of the office to see her! I love when they understand things enough to laugh out loud!


It happened again later last night, Troy was sleeping on the floor and I was falling asleep and Taylor NEEDED to fall asleep so I turned on the show and all of us layed on the floor. It must be this one particular show (the only one on the Tivo at the time) because when one of them started busting out the "Ninja" moves she started laughing again! I loved it! She use to only sit still for this show, but she does pretty good for Dora and Go Diego Go for about 10 minutes. Nothing else holds her attention! ;)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

That is one of Kate's favorite shows too!! The only TV shows she will watch is Elmo and Backyardigans! I also have my TV set to record every Backyardigan that comes on. I definately agree... I think it's all the singing and dancing!