Saturday, November 21, 2009

Morning Conversation

Last night I went to the movie {New Moon....LOVED IT!}, as I was getting ready to leave Taylor asked me if she could come.
I told her no and that it was a little too scary for little girls. Her usual answer, "Why it scurry?" I went on to explain that it had wolves in it so she would be really scared of them. She was fine with me leaving after that.

This morning as she woke up and came into our bedroom this was our conversation,

"Mom?"
"Yes, Taylor" (still trying to get a few more minutes of sleep!)
"You see the movie"
"Yes"
"Did you have fun"
"Yes, Taylor it was really fun"
"Were you scurred of the wolves?"
"No, Mommy liked the wolves."
"Were they cute little baby wolves? Not big scurry ones?"
"No, they were big."
"I don't like that movie"

She turned and walked out of the room.
I love how she asked if I had fun and that she remembered that I went out with my friend, mom, sister and niece. She really is growing up right before my eyes!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How cute! Keegan is still mad at me that I didn't let him see it. :)

Robnz Fam said...

I love when they start to remember things. It's so fun to have a conversation with them at that age!!