Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ridin' Bikes

Aunt Gina gave Parker a little John Deere tractor for his birthday. He was sick when we got it and the week following so he didn't have much interest in it.

Now....he loves it!
It has become my crutch when I just need 5 minutes to finish dinner, or to keep him busy while I load/unload the dishwasher (he's too 'helpful').

But the silly bug likes to play games and bail off of it all the time!

Since the weather hasn't really cooperated lately Taylor is CONSTANTLY riding her bike inside. She rides it pretty much all day...until I ban it during Parker's nap time....a little too much noise (for me!) His nap time is almost like a quite time for ME! :)

Enjoy all the fun of the kids ridin' their bikes! :)


2 comments:

Gina Nielson said...

Too funny Alisha, I love your song choice!

Melissa said...

Too funny! I can't believe you let Taylor ride her bike in the house! If I let Ashton do that I would have a zillion holes in the walls.