Sunday, April 26, 2009

Words

I can't believe in 10 DAYS Little Parker will be turning One!

He babbles all the time but so far here are his 'talking to you' words.....in order of him speaking them

*Dada
*Tay (Taylor)
*Mama (Uses this one ALOT especially nap/bed time, when hurt, running for cover from his sister, hungry for food and not his milk)
*baba

And a new one as of yesterday:

*Papa.

We went to visit my parents yesterday afternoon and after 20 short minutes of being there and hearing Taylor talking to "Papa" he picked it up and now says it.

Before we know it he will be speaking full sentences to us.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

That's amazing. I can't get Aidan to say anything except dadadadadada. And even then I don't think that he uses it in regards to his dad. How fun. This year has gone by so fast!

Ben and Sara said...

I can't believe he is going to be one already!! He is so cute!

Melissa said...

I can't believe he is going to be one! You better start working on him saying Mimi so grandma doesn't feel left out!

Lindsay said...

One...really?! The first year goes by way too fast! That is so exciting though! I can't wait to see his one year pictures, he is such a cutie!

Gina Nielson said...

Maybe we should have him work with Kynnlee and get her talking! :)
I'm mailing his gift on friday when we go to NY for Craig's lab work.