Sunday, February 01, 2009

Playing in the Walker

He may not be crawling yet, but he sure can get around in his walker!

He found my exercise ball in the kitchen the other day (Taylor was playing with it...I don't usually store it in my Kitchen....plus you guys get to see some {gorgeous!} flooring....I hate it!)

I kept moving him away from the ball just to see him walk....sorry it's a little shaky!
It's a little long too, but he is saying "Dada" and I just couldn't get myself to clip it out! :)



P.S. I have a video of him doing is 'army man crawl' but my videos take FOREVER to upload (they are HD) and waiting for the walker video was enough for me for one night!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey it's like playing "fetch" with a baby! Too funny!

Emilyjo said...

Parker is just too cute! I love his huge smile and the missionary hair is to funny!
The blessing dress was a huge hit yesterday! Everyone thought is was so beautiful!
And the next trip we are planning to Burley will be the week before Easter (in April). That is Maddie's Spring Break. So book us for pictures then!!! I need new pictures of each kid individually, them together, and some family shots! I hope Troy is ready for us! I can't wait! I've look at photographers around here and their beginning sitting fees for our family are like $250 and that doesn't include the pictures!!! And the pictures you guys took turned out way better then any other professional pictures I've had taken! You're the best! I owe you so much for all you do. Thanks!

Gina Nielson said...

That is so cute! He is so fast!! Braden and Kody better watch out I think he will be faster than them. :)

SAYDA said...

He is growing too fast. He looks so tall in that walker. I love that missionary hair on him.

I remember Giselle called me mom, then sometimes it changed to mother. I noticed it was mother when there was something serious she had done. Now days when she calls, it's always "Heyyyyyyyyyy" and when she is upset or has to tell me something serious, it's "MOTHERRRRRRRRR"

Brianna has always called me mommy, she still does. Isn't is weird that a grown up calls you mommy?