Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sleep

Since the farmer in our home is pretty much done for the year he is home alot more.
Which we love, but it does throw a little loop into our daily routine and behavior (Taylor's part). But we love him home none the less.

The {major} thing I LOVE about him being home is that he is an 'early' bird....I have yet once seen him sleep in. Because of this, he is up when the kids wake up so he shuts our bedroom door and lets me sleep in! Yipee! It is absolute heaven!

The only drawback is that he goes to basketball on Tuesday and Thursday mornings so I have to get up with them on those mornings. This morning was one of them. Both kids woke up before seven this morning and I about died! I am use to sleeping in past eight!!! I am getting way too spoiled! :)

Yet, another nice thing with them waking up so early is that they take early naps (and at the same time!) so I have the rest of the early afternoon to run errands.

This is how I found little Taylor Jane asleep (of course before I had a chance to even feed her an early lunch!):




Seriously, that can't be very comfortable?!?!?!

4 comments:

Gina Nielson said...

I don't see me being able to sleep on that chair! :)

Anonymous said...

I guess when you're tired you're tired! Have fun sleeping in tomorrow!

Jenni said...

You are so lucky that you get to sleep in so much. I'm jealous. I love Taylor's choice of nap location. She is such a cute little girl.

Emilyjo said...

What a nice husband! Andy might do that but he's gone most mornings before 7am.
Taylor sure is cute. At least she's still falling asleep! Even if it's on the floor or on a chair. :)