Sunday, October 19, 2008

Two Little Ones In One Tub


When Taylor was little I purchased this little bath tub seat.

I hated it.

But NOW with one toddler and Parker still needing support, I LOVE IT!
He is big enough to 'stay' in it, so it was time to bring the chair upstairs and get these two kids in the bath together. Up until now Parker would get his bath in the kitchen sink, then after he was dressed, fed and down for a nap I would then move on to getting Taylor then myself ready.




I can't believe how much time I save just by putting them in one place!

Plus it gets Taylor dressed before noon...I have been bad about getting her ready in the morning lately!

These videos are 'kind of' boring at the beginning but the last few seconds of BOTH are funny! ;)




3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love bathing the kids together too. Saves time, and makes me laugh to see them playing in the tub together. You kiddos are so cute. They remind me of my kiddos, both of our kids are pretty much at the exact same stage. Too fun.

Emilyjo said...

That was so stinken funny, Taylor spitting the water in his face! And then when Taylor slips you see Parker giggling! Too Fun!

Lindsay said...

Aw, what a sweet moment for your little ones--and you too of course! You have really adorable kids!

We haven't done the whole together bath with the girls yet. Olivia is still too small but I think we will be attempting it soon.