Sunday, June 01, 2008

I like chapstick....in my hair!

Yesterday, as I was getting ready I had just finished doing my hair.
I pulled out my make up bag to put on my make up when Taylor witnessed my actions and wanted to sit on the counter and 'put on make up' too.

As I sat her on the counter I noticed how LONG her toe nails were getting, so I grabbed the clippers while she was sitting still.
As I was cutting, I felt her playing with my hair.

I looked in the mirror a few seconds later and saw GOBS AND GOBS of chapstick on the top of my head!

She had managed to get the lid off and thought my hair needed a little grease (it was the twist, squeeze out kind)!

It was one of those days when I 'liked' the way my hair turned out too! After trying to rinse it out, I had to end up pulling it back.

Kids.

1 comment:

Robnz Fam said...

Oh my goodness, I'm sorry for laughing so hard at this...because I'm sure that you weren't when that all happened!! Oh man, that's so funny though.