Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Today was a beautiful day to celebrate our Father's!

A BBQ at the park with my family and some hanging out at Troy's parents afterwards pretty much summed up our day.

Just a little shout out to the two wonderful Dad's in my life.

First, My own Dad.
A wonderful support no matter what activity I was involved in, or his giving heart that no matter what he is always willing to help ANYONE that is in need.

I love this guy and so does ALL of his grandkids! (Taylor has warmed up to him...wasn't a big fan when she was younger and absolutely LOVES him!)





The other Father in my life, of course is the Father of my children.
Troy is such a wonderful Father and one of my favorite sounds is the excitement and little squeal she lets out every day when she hears Troy opening up the back door. She loves her Daddy so much and I can't wait to watch little Parker develop that same love for his Dad.

Even though my patience runs a little thin with Troy my love for him never does. He works hard to let me stay home with our kids, he is a worthy Priesthood holder, a wonderful 'fix it' guy, awesome carpenter, and outstanding photographer. The list of all the talents and qualities can go on and on but I will save you all from all that sappy stuff!



Happy Father's Day Troy-We love you TONS!

1 comment:

Robnz Fam said...

What a great post Alisha! I love those pictures, priceless. Troy is very lucky to have such a great person like you for his wife, and vice versa!

Happy Father's Day Troy!