Sunday, June 01, 2008

Caution...

I ran into a friend at Wal-Mart the other day and she asked if Parker has peed on me yet.

The answer was no.

While changing his diaper this after noon, I was wiping his little bum when he let out a big grunt and POOP came flying out! Not just a little ways, I mean projectile! Clear off the changing table, over the edge and on to the floor!

I call for Troy's assistance and while he is cleaning up the carpet I am letting the little one 'finish his business'. He keeps the poop a-comin' and something tells me to cover his little boy hood.

No sooner, he starts peeing everywhere.

In the mean time he also spits up.

What more can come out of something so small??

1 comment:

Robnz Fam said...

I can seriously imagine all of that happening. I'm dying with laughter just thinking about it!!