Sunday, February 17, 2008

{Missed}

You never realize how much you miss something until it is gone!

In my case I am missing my oven! Crazy as it sounds, but I never realized how much I actually use it to prepare meals!
It decided about a week ago to not warm up all the way and take forever to cook something to not warming up AT ALL! So I have had to come up with meals using the stove top, microwave or crock pot.

Granted the oven was probably brand new when our house was built (in the 60's ??!!) so it had a good life span, but I am hoping that the repair man will be able to repair it so we don't have to start looking for a different one!

I miss my oven....dare I say I miss cooking with it??!!!

2 comments:

The Goldade's said...

You are too cute!! I was so excited to hear from you and to see that things are going well for you! I'm glad you'll be keeping track of us...plan on me doing the same thing!!

Robnz Fam said...

I never seem to realize how much I need those kind of things until they are gone either! How did they do it back in the day?! Good luck, I hope it gets fixed soon!