Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Future Computer Genius

Tonight after supper I was surfing the web. I ran to go to the bathroom (not that you guys care, but that is the reason I left the computer unattended with the chair still pulled out), when I returned I found Taylor up on the chair surfing the web herself.


It really shocked me because she has not conquered the 'climbing' onto things (guess that is about to change!). She must have really wanted to play on the computer like her Mom and Dad do.
If you listen closely you will hear her telling me "No" several times (her new thing! Which I HATE!). And I love how she scrolls a little on the mouse and then pushes buttons here and there! ;) Enjoy!


5 comments:

Emilyjo said...

That is so cute of Taylor on the computer. These kids figure out things so quickly! And good job canning-i'm impressed. I don't have the patience to can.

Heather B said...

That is sooo funny!!

Robnz Fam said...

That was funny how excited she got to get on the computer! How cute!

Kristen said...

Kate's the exact same way! I have to turn the chair around backwards and move the mouse totally out of reach to keep her off of it!

Robnz Fam said...

Hey, how come I can't download my camera video's to the blogger? Is there a secret about it that I don't know about er somethin?