Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Shaved Ice

This afternoon Taylor and I made a trip to get some shaved ice. Not wanting to try to get stains out of Taylor's white shirt she got 'just ice'. Taylor acted like she was in heaven! She loves ice chips so I knew she would love this.
She was acting so funny at my Mom's over exaggerating each and every bite like it was the best ever! After she finished off hers (or dumped it on the floor and it had to be thrown away...good thing it was just water!!) She wanted a bite of mine. I gave her one and her eyes WENT HUGE!

"Hey!! Yours has flavor!!"

That was the end of me eating my ice-it now belonged to the little bird that finished it for me.

2 comments:

Robnz Fam said...

Did you give Taylor bangs or has she always had them? I just realized how adorable they are on her!!!

Robnz Fam said...

So I just went through some of her pictures...some pics she has bangs, some she doesn't. She's so cute either way!