Monday, August 06, 2007

Closet Pooper

Lately Taylor loves to play in her closet. But about 75% of the time when she comes out she has a messy diaper! If you hear her rummaging around with the closet doors you know it is almost time to do a diaper change.
Maybe it is because when she is wanting to go her loving Mom would rush her to the toilet and stand and wait until she was done...can you say "I like my Privacy?!!"

My favorite is when you go in her room to see what she is up too and you look around the closet door, she stands very still trying to be Ms. Sneaky!

I tried to get a picture of her standing in the closet this morning by 'staging' it, but she didn't like that idea!
So instead of a closet pic, you guys get a smashed face from when I ran to get something out of the car and she wanted to join me!

2 comments:

Emilyjo said...

just think, only a few more months and you can start potty training-and no more poopy diapers (until the next baby).

Robnz Fam said...

Wow, your just starting?? Emi is already potty trained...LOL!! Just kidding, I really think that's great you've started already. I thought that was 2 or 3 when that happens, so I'll be contacting you...A LOT...when it's time to potty train Emi! :0)