Friday, June 15, 2007

Do I Have to Share With Dad?

As I pulled the last two pieces of licorice out of the cupboard, Troy came around the corner wanting at least one of them. Having to share with him reminded both of us of Taylor a few weeks ago. I can't believe I never blogged this story when it happened!!!

All three of us where hanging out in the living room watching a little TV. I was munching on some cinnamon bears and Taylor wanted one. As soon as I gave her one she takes one bite and Troy asks if he can have some of her bear. She is always such a sharing girl that sometimes she is literally shoving the food into your mouth. This time was a little different! Troy could tell she didn't really want to give him any but she did anyway. Instead of taking one small bite, Troy ends up eating the entire bear! But not without a little holding back on Taylor's end. Once he ate the entire thing she looks to me for another one. There were none left, so I went and got her some Jr. Mints. I had a few in my hand and as I was handing them to her Troy once again asks for some. She looks at him....looks at her candy...then grabs ALL of them out of my hand and shoves them into her mouth! Sorry Dad, no sharing with you this time!

I totally forgot about this story and I was busting out in spurts just writing it!

No comments: