Saturday, May 05, 2007

Ribbon Tee Project


I love making ribbon tee's and have always wanted to make some fun ones other than holiday ones in my e-bay store. I never really motivated myself to just start making them and get them listed! Well, I am now motivated (a little more) to make one a week. This will continue until all of the "oh that would make a cute shirt" ribbon is put to better use! So to guarantee that I get this done I will make it a habit to post my most recent creation. Sorry to have to bore you guys, but I think it will help! ;) This week I made the "Diva" shirt. Of course made in Taylor's size so she can sport it around! The bows I made to match will be too big and heavy for her right now, so I will have to come up with a smaller version later.


2 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Where have I been I had no idea until recently that you made all these cute bows and clothes. I love this one it is so cute!

Randy & Chanc Nicole said...

You are so talented! I am really impressed by the amount of detail and work you have done (I checked out your store). You have a really fun blog too. Taylor is adorable and you have captured so many fun memories of her!