Friday, May 04, 2007

Look What I Started!


I LOVE Icees! When I worked at Wal-Mart (and they had an icee machine) I would constantly bring one into the accounting office with me (I only spilled a few times!). My sister Gina also loves these delicious treats. When I go and visit her we always stop at the beginning of our shopping day to get an icee to help us through. I drank an icee constantly when I was pregnant and working late to keep me awake. Love them! The other day it was very hot (especially in the Honda because the a/c is awful in there!) So I stopped at Burger King to get an icee. The entire drive home Taylor was in the back seat screaming every time I would take a drink and getting so mad that I wouldn't share. As soon as we walked in the back door I sat her down on the floor and gave her a drink. It did not end there. She would cry when I would take it to get a drink myself so I pretty much just gave away my treat. She sat in the entry way for the longest time just enjoying the icee. Eventually she became tired of the straw and would drink it straight from the cup. I took it away shortly to help prevent any more mopping than I already had to do. She was so mad! I think I just started another icee freak like myself! :)

No comments: