Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Diaper Dilemma

Since Taylor was born I have always bought Pampers diapers. They have to be the Cruisers because the Baby Dry don't have the waist band that "stretches." I tried Huggies (Supreme...I think) a couple times when she was younger but she would leak through them alot. Well, Pampers just "improved" their Cruisers and to me, they made them bad! Either Taylor pees alot all at once, or they just don't prevent leaks like they use too, because she is CONSTANTLY leaking! I bought a small package of Luvs today but I can tell already I don't like them...they band sides don't have any stretch to them and I like stretch! I don't know what to do! My sister never liked the Wal-Mart White Cloud brand but I am getting to the point I might just try them! Any thoughts?!!?!?? Maybe Pampers will "improve" the improvement! :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Don't know what to tell you! I use the huggies.... she wears normal huggies during the day, and I buy overngiht huggies for night because they absorb a lot more. Bummer!! I hate when the stuff I like changes!

Alisha Wilkins said...

Overnight diapers?! I had no idea those were made for "toddlers". I just thought they were for 'older' kids. I will have to get some and try them out. I just might have to try out the huggies again too-Luvs were AWFUL! When Taylor woke up this morning she was wet from head to toe! Her mattress and blankets were just as wet! I will be throwing those away! ERRRR

Anonymous said...

Hi Alisha,

I have this really neat opportunity to work with LUVS’ new Bear Hug Stretch diapers, and I wanted to tell you more about it.

I couldn’t find your email address here, so I thought I would try to reach you this way.

Please let me know via email if this is something you want to hear more about. Thank you so much!

Andrea
andrea@rocketxl.com