Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bow Cleanout



Taylor has officially graduated to the bigger size bows. I kept all her smaller ones around just in case. I would never go for them so I decided to clean out the drawer full so there is more room for others. She had so many....72 to be exact! Holy Cow! They really started to multiply when she could wear pigtails because then she needed two of each. In the picture there is 65 then I found 7 more in her "vanity drawer". So sad! There were so many that they were getting pretty smashed and out of "shape". Now they will really get smashed being stored away in a tupperware bucket until they are needed again! Here are a few of my favorites with the small bows. Going through some of the old pictures made me realize I really liked leaving her hair down AND I have come a long way since I first started putting bows in her hair instead of the headbands!

No comments: