Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bad Hair Day!


I was looking through some pictures of Taylor yesterday looking for some to put in one of my store listings and I came across these. I forgot how funny it was when I went to get her after her nap and found this rats nest upon my daughters head! I swear she must have slept on it weird! Her hair is so long and thick now that after every nap I am practically re-doing her hair. When we go in the car a silk piece of fabric is always placed behind her head to help prevent the frizzy mess! Nothing a water bottle, comb and some spray get can't fix though!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristen said...

She looks adorable, even with bed head! She is so cute. The back of Kate's hair is ALWAYS a big fat rat's nest when she wakes up!

chartie said...

You were looking for pictures of Taylor to put in one of your store listings? How much are you selling her for? :-)

Alisha Wilkins said...

Chris-
Taylor herself is not for sell. Tantrums, poopy diapers, grumpiness, and biting are however! :)