Tuesday, September 08, 2009

5...6...7...8...{Dance}


Today was Taylor's first day of dance class.
Since learning that she was going to be in Aunt Maren's class she has pretty much asked every day if she could go to class.
{Finally!} the day arrived and she was super excited when I had to wake her up from her nap to get her dressed.


She did great. No tears and she did what she was asked to do (completely different from Gymnastics last year!)
I think knowing the teacher (REALLY well) and having a friend (Ana from church) she knew helped out a ton!

During the tap part of class she kept turning to all the kids and kept telling them to be quiet or she would just cover her ears....it was noisy!

Having to take two pairs of shoes every week to class, I decided to make her a little dance bag....

And of course a dance bow...

Maybe next week I will actually bring my camera INTO the studio and not leave it in the car.....

And to throw this in because when she is older she will hate the day she started doing this and asking me to take a picture of it just so she could see herself.....

No comments: