Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dressed to Impress

{Introducing "Fluffy" the first stuffed animal Taylor named all by herself. It was purchased yesterday
after all the Craigslist items were picked up. She LOVED Build A Bear. We will stay away from there for now on.
}

I took a little extra time this morning in doing Taylor' s hair.



Since cutting her hair into her cute little bob I haven't EVER pulled it back into pigtails! It's getting a little long, so today was a good day to do so. I forgot how much I {LOVE} little girls in pigtails! Especially MY little girl!!!!



I love her.

3 comments:

Deidra said...

She looks so much like little girl-JoNan to me. Must be that olive skin.

Alisha Wilkins said...

Deidra,
I am gonna have to see some pics of JoAnn when she was younger. TONS of people have told me she looks like her. I don't see it!!!!

Jenni said...

I love her outfit and her hair is really cute.