Friday, November 07, 2008

Nap Time

Taylor is getting to the age where she doesn't want to take naps anymore.

I hate it.

I NEED her to take naps.

So, I have let her sleep where ever she falls asleep. It is just about everywhere but her OWN bed. My bed is the top pick. Then it is the couch, then moved to my bed. If she falls asleep on the couch or in the car and we move her to her room she FREAKS OUT then she is pretty much wide awake for the rest of the day.

I hate that too.

So if she is sleeping, I will not take the risk of waking up the 'beast' :)
Okay, she's not really a beast but when you are running off of a 10 minute nap or NO nap then she becomes quite the little cranky pants.

So let her sleep!

This is where her choice of napping area was the other day.....

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I've always wondered when napping stops. I was hoping I could get Kaitlyn to nap until she goes to school..probably not gonna happen though. I love that picture of Taylor--she looks so sweet sleeping there!

Gina Nielson said...

Oh, I wish I could take a nap!!

Emilyjo said...

At least she is still falling asleep even if it's not in her bed. Garen is completely done with naptime!!!
She's a cutie.

Melissa said...

Ditto on Emily's comment. Naps seem like a fairy tale now days. :)