Thursday, July 05, 2007

Marineland

We took one day to go somewhere that the kids might enjoy a little more than driving, eating or looking at sites. We chose Marineland in Niagara Falls. We went on one of the kid rides...Wyatt loved it and of course Taylor cried. I was worried she would. She is not a fan of movement like that, I think because she has had alot of ear infections. She did however, start to enjoy it about 10 seconds before it stopped!


While Melissa, Ashley and Craig rode a ride we let Taylor and Wyatt run around on the grass. The birds were so brave and would fly so close to your head. Taylor loved to chase them and thought they were pretty cool.



One of my Mom's ankles started to swell about 15 minutes after we arrived at the park so we rented a wheel chair for her, it was funny to see/hear her in that thing!



It was really cool to see the killer Whales...

And the Beluga Whales...
(They were feeding so we didn't get very good pictures. The picture with Taylor crying is basically what she did when you tried to stand her next to the glass)

We went to one of three (if not more) shows. It was really cool to see the people interact with the animals. Taylor loved clapping for them.


Taylor enjoyed an ice cream cone...mostly eating the cone!

Last, we went to a HUGE caged area where you can interact with a ton of deer. Taylor loved them! She would chase them and constantly wave/pet them! She was funny! I think she thought they were dogs, because she kept saying, "Pup Pup" and "woof woof".


Here's a video of her petting the deer, I go in really close and get just the deers neck. I did because I am getting her hand out of her mouth! Yuck!


Sorry this blog was super long, pretty much all of the next few will be because we did so much! Be prepared! HAHA

I have videos of the show, if you want to see them let me know and I will get around to posting them-

No comments: