Saturday, July 21, 2007

Help! I'm addicted!

I should have never started the digital scrapbooking! Now I want to do it all day long! :) It's not just putting the pages together, but looking at all the fun things I can spend money on and what I can do with them too!
I also quite enjoy learning all the cool things Photoshop can do! It's amazing, complicated, fun, addicting, (sometimes) difficult, confusing, and surprising how hard I made a simple task be all in one! I KNOW I have so much more to learn! AAAHHHH! :)
Maybe once I get caught up with all my fun pictures I won't want to do it "AS" much!

2 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

it only gets worse! Except I havent gotten into digital scrapbooking, but as far as scrapbooking goes, Nate started calling me a collector instead of a scrapbooker, so I decided I had better get with it and make the pages.

Deidra said...

Alisha-

I just read your comment on my mom's blog. I'm thinking we'll have to take you up on the offer. I'm not sure when we'll be home next, but I think Whit and Tameka are heading home the first weekend in August. Perhaps we'll have to arrange a pick-up. (I was thinking this last night, but Tameka suggested it this morning at breakfast. Going from the basement to the second floor has to be a shock to her!)