Thursday, June 21, 2007

Looking for a new Diaper Bag???

Out of all the diaper bags I have had....tons trust me! This Kathy Van Zeeland is by FAR my absolute favorite! I love everything about it! It wipes clean super easy and it is the perfect size! I LOVE IT!
Tonight while I was browsing through e-bay I found this auction and the Buy it now is so dirt cheap ($14!!) I just had to spread the word in case someone is or know of someone who is looking for a cute, cheap diaper bag!
My sister in Canada says that the big "designer" bags there are Kathy's. You're no if you don't have a Kathy there-they are funny Canadians! :)
If you are in the market for one you might have to hurry because it is so cheap it might end fast!
http://cgi.ebay.com/KATHY-VAN-ZEELAND-DESIGNER-DIAPER-BAG-LOOKS-NEW-PURSE_W0QQitemZ220124126218QQihZ012QQcategoryZ117374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The pictures really don't do it justice, it really is a good lookin' bag-
I feel like I am trying to sell it for the person, I just like it so much that I think someone else (that I know) would like it too :)

No comments: